QSN is a membership organisation for senior practitioners with responsibility for quality strategy and management within UK higher education. It provides a forum for the discussion of key issues of quality management and enhancement.
- To proactively engage with key issues of quality assurance, enhancement and management.
- To provide a leadership focus for its practitioner members in interacting with relevant bodies and as a source of developing good practice.
- To provide a mechanism through which institutions can arrange their collective responses to various consultations, sector issues and anticipated challenges, and/or inform individual institution responses.
- To be a forum for the mutual support of its members, as a vibrant network that shares information and advice on aspects of their quality strategy and management.
- We are a membership organisation run by its members. The membership establishes an Executive Committee of up to 15 members, representative of the range of subscribing institutions, from which a Chair, Deputy Chair and Treasurer are appointed.
- Membership is open to all institutions that subscribe to QAA. Each member institution nominates one Institutional Representative, who receives regular updates on activity and has access to the Members Only area of the website.
- Individual membership is available to those who have connections with higher education, but are not based within an institution.
- We seek to achieve its purposes through the organisation of conferences, seminars, workshops, and other appropriate gatherings, and the dissemination of outcomes from these activities.